Copyright Protect

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Purchase the Collection on Lulu!

Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Short Stories, Thoughts and Observations

Hello Everyone and thank you for checking out my blog. My goal with this blog will be to entertain you with my short stories, thoughts and observations. Some will be reprints from my previous published articles and some are unpublished. Here also you will find new stories that I will be working on and updates on my soon-to-be-published full-length novel.

In the meantime, tell me whatever is on your mind.

2 comments:

  1. okay, tell me a story! Be sure to join my womanfrommycountry(TM) fan page on FB. I would love you to contribute to my blog too especially once you get published. check out womanfrommycountry.com when you get some time because we'll soon be selling your book there : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining Jas! I'm super flattered

    ReplyDelete